Our Candidate of the Week is Private Chef Andy.
With many years of private and corporate hospitality experience, Andy has catered for high-profile clients, corporations and royal households.
Andy provides a sleek and efficient service whether you are hosting a dinner party or require a chef for a longterm or temporary booking. Specialising in fine-dining dishes, Asian cuisine and in-depth knowledge of special diets, Andy always makes a valuable and experienced addition to any team of private staff.
“With a passion for food and travel, I have used my experiences to inspire my menus and culinary creations.
I am an enthusiastic, highly creative, and innovative chef combining exceptional people skills and have experience in contract catering and private household industries. Whether you are planning a dinner party, canapé event or simply looking to book for a duration, I am at your service.
I have over 20 years of experience as a chef and have had the privilege to work with some of the world’s greatest masters of gastronomy.
I provide a completely discreet and professional service. With years of experience working with private clients, I understand the importance of privacy and discretion and conduct myself accordingly with clients and additional members of staff alike.
Private chef hire is ideal if you want to make the most of your time with your family or guests.
I take pride in providing a full culinary package, from producing menus to sourcing and cooking the food, right through to cleaning up at the end of the day so that you can relax and experience an event to remember.”
A selection of Andy’s sample menus
- Thai crab salad with grapefruit served in a mini pastry shell
- Enoki mushroom and Asian winter garden shoots with plum chutney and pickled ginger
- Thyme and garlic beef fillet skewers served with bearnaise sauce
- Lavender duck with beetroot fondant
- Langoustine cocktail with keta caviar
- Marinated tuna loin with black radish and passion fruit coulis served on a bamboo skewer
- Asparagus tortellini with lemon butter with crispy sage
Asian inspired menu:
- Hamachi with braised seaweed, soy and mirin dressing and a sorbet of miso and dash
- Matcha-poached salmon noodle bowls with edamame, sesame and avocado
- Sliced Iberia pork chop with a selection of mustard, Szechuan pepper, sriracha chilli dipping
sauce, yuzu koshu and yuzu salsa
- Yuzu and sea bass ceviche
- Tartare of tuna, puffed rice, compressed mooli, tosaka seaweed, alphonso mango, ponzu
- Lavender honey glazed duck breast with salsa verde, fregola, grilled fennel and soft peaches
- Sous vide monkfish wrapped in Parma ham, with red wine jus, lemon sabayon and cockles
- Lancashire bomb cheese soufflé, cauliflower velouté & pine nut dressing
- Infused Guinea fowl breast with Roast parsnips puree, black trumpets mushrooms,
dehydrated grapes and oats with Bordeaux red wine Jus
- Pan-fried turbot with squid ink crumb, globe artichoke and pickled samphire with herb
- Butternut filled ravioli deep-fried sage, beurre noisette, toasted pine nuts parmesan
- Fillet of venison, braised red cabbage, dauphinoise potato, orange glazed carrots with juniper
- Goldenberry cheesecake with raspberry and meringue snow
- Valrhona chocolate torte, passion fruit curd, mango and passion fruit confit
- Apple Tarte Tatin with Calvados ice cream and burnt toasted almonds
- Champagne poached peaches, English raspberries, and rosewater sorbet and crystallised
- Blackberry set cream, lemon thyme and caramelised puff pastry with dark chocolate crumbs
To hire a Private Chef on a temporary or full-time basis, please contact the agency and our specialist team will assist you +44 (0)203 669 7726 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for Chef positions, please visit our Job Listings page and complete our Candidate Registration Form.