This role requires a Housekeeper/Cook and a Driver all-rounder with a flexible and welcoming approach for a busy household. The role comes with a separate one-bedroom apartment with a lovely open plan feel with a high-end finish.
Hours: Wednesday – Sunday and half day on Monday, 07:30 – 19:00 (1.5 hours’ worth of breaks during the day)
- Washing and ironing and know all the various temperatures washing
- Bedroom management – wardrobes, turning beds, changing beds, washing/ironing etc.
- Wardrobe management and packing and unpacking for baby and family
- A confident cook and open to learning new cuisines and Indian food would be a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of Juicing and making fresh juices
- Managing Kitchen, re-stocking, shopping
- Arrange dinner parties, menu, drinks etc.
- Welcome guests and prepare dinner for small or larger parties
- Clean cars/Jetwash external areas
- Facilitate gardener and House maintenance and managing contractors.
- Manage deliveries and errands
- Organise storage and household items, manage the smooth running of the property
- Assisting the housekeeper with serving/welcome guests, organising parties
- Hands-on with heavy-duty cleaning in conjunction with the housekeeper
- The ideal couple for this role will have proven experience working together within private households in a similar role
- Applicants must be Child friendly with a flexible, adaptable approach
- The family like to entertain so those with a strong service orientated approach, attention to detail and flexibility are encouraged to apply
- Good IT and organisational skills are a must
- DBS check required
- Excellent references essential
Start date: 25 October 2021