Applicants must be London-based as accommodation is not provided whilst the Principal is in London. Hotels, an Airbnb or staff accommodation is arranged/available in all other worldwide locations.
Those with experience working onboard a Global 5000 jet would be of particular interest to the client. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of flight experience and highly proficient PA skills.
First-round interviews for all shortlisted applicants will be scheduled for the second week in January.
The responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Coordinate between global offices, corporations and foundations
- Attend high-level meetings and take minutes
- Follow up on complex administrative tasks
- Manage personal diary, bookings, reservations, errands etc
- Event organising (working dinners, workshops, roundtables and conferences)
- Develop clear communication channels with several key aides, contacts and selected contacts of the Chairman
- Handle correspondence and summarise reports
- Liaise with operations and crew to ensure smooth transit, including catering, ground transport, supervision and transportation of luggage
To be suitable for this role, you must have/be:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a cabin attendant on private business aircraft
- Willing to work 24/7 when required and able to travel extensively, often at short notice (the Principal travels several times a month to multiple residences around the globe).
- Able to execute all cabin requirements on private aircraft i.e. safety, catering, organisation, inventory of supplies etc.
- Fluent English – spoken and written
- Typing speed: Minimum 45 wpm
- Detail-oriented and highly-organised
- Adaptable and able to manage a constantly changing schedule
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to offer absolute and unwavering commitment to the role
- Pleasant personality and professional approach
- Team player
- Show complete discretion & work with the utmost level of confidentiality
- Confident IT skills
- Well presented at all times
- Candidates must be based in London (within 30 mins from Central London)
Start date: 1 February 2021